This flat rate system allows you to create installations, repairs, and maintenance tasks for any industry. The process is simple:
Use the simple to use Flat Rate Pricing Book Wizard of follow the steps below.
- Create an empty flat rate book and give that book a title. Go here and click the Add New Book button.
- For each book, decide how many different price levels you need and how they will be calculated. That is done by clicking the Book Settings button.
- In Preferences and Settings, you have the option of creating a list of Vendors and Manufactures to associate your tasks and items with. You may also create inventory and labor item markups.
- Add tasks to that book. Tasks may include HTML formatting and pictures. Get started by clicking the Book Title hyperlink to open that book. You can enter prices directly into the Price Level fields or actual pricing can come from task items.
- Add inventory and labor items to your tasks. This step is optional but might be helpful. You can add items that already exist or add new items on the fly. Click the Task Items button.
Once your book has been created, you may open that book in Presentation Mode and show it to your clients. Tapping on any task opens that task in a Detailed View.
Use the “Add to Cart” feature to present multiple options or scenarios to your clients. You might use this feature to offer add-ons, accessories, “required” versus “optional”, or good/better/best.
Throughout the flat rate system, there are (!) icons. You can hover over these for additional information.
Flat Rate Pricing Features at a Glance
- Build flat rate pricing tasks and books with pictures.
- Share and receive tasks from other members of the website*
- Import Flat Rate Plus® software data*
- Create and present good, better, best flat rate options
- Calculate service and installation pricing with our calculators
- Purchase ready-made HVAC, plumbing, and electrical flat rate books
- Share policy manuals, templates, job descriptions, and other files*
- Earn participation points and climb the ranks from white belt to black belt. It’s fun!